glotherapeutics Eye Fix Revitalizing Treatment 0.17 oz.
Wake up tired eyes, erase dark circles and relieve puffiness caused by water-retention. Pure essential oils and soothing botanical ingredients stimulate, smooth and tone the eye area.
- Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) Promotes the ability of collagen fibers to hold moisture into the epidermis. This results in skin that has more moisture and increased flexibility. GAGs, inhibit the MMP enzymatic activity that degrade and destroy the collagen.
- Rosmarinus Communis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil A natural tissue toner and firmer. It has anti-inflammatory properties and provides antioxidant benefits.
- Lavandula Angustifola (Lavender) Flower Oil An exceptional soothing and healing essential oil with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Peppermint Leaf Oil A refreshing herb that cools and refreshes the skin.
- Chamomile Flower Extract Contains azulene, a soothing essential oil that promotes healing and can bring down swelling. It soothes irritable and sensitive skin while acting as an emollient and antioxidant.
Apply to outer eye area using roller ball tip.
Water (Aqua), Polysorbate 20, Glycosaminoglycans, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifola (Lavender) Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Peppermint Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Extract, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Linalool, Glycerin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Chamomile Flower Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Amino Esters-1, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Turmeric Root Extract, Pearl Powder
Were these results helpful?
In order to improve the algorithm, we need to know if these results make sense or were helpful?