- Lip Renewal: Rapid action skin smoothing and softening effect, improvement of lip texture and condition, increase of lip volume, better definition of lip line, reduction of surface folds
- Lip Plumper: Enhance natural lip color, improvement of lip texture and condition, give lips a fuller & more youthful look.
- Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media (NouriCel-MD) A unique product which capitalizes on the physiological advantage of many tissue factors in one solution that interact to maximally stimulate tissue repair.
- Marine Filling Spheres (Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate) Dehydrated for greater cutaneous penetration, these spheres swell with water and rehydrate the tissues. When the spheres swell, they immediately smooth out the cutaneous surface and provide increased volume to skin’s structure and diminish surface imperfections.
- Hyaluronic Filling Spheres (Hyaluronic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate) Dehydrated filling spheres penetrate into skin folds of varying depth and trap water in the superficial layers of the skin. The remarkable characteristic of hyaluronic acid that acts as a molecular sponge, enables the spheres to swell and exert pressure in the direction of the surface, resulting in a smooth effect on the skin relief.
- Peptide Pal-GHK a natural tripeptide that stimulates collagen and glycosaminoglycan (GAG) synthesis to moisturize lips and make them firmer, smoother and better defined.
- Ceramide 3 Ceramides are a key ingredient of the stratum corneum barrier lipids, along with cholesterol and essential fatty acids.
- Benzyl Nicotinate (Niacin) Imparts a warm, tingling effect on the skin by increasing microcirculation, which causes the skin to flush. The red flushing occurs due to increased blood flow to the skin, which enhances natural lip color.
- Soybean Oil Rich in essential fatty acids, soybean oil is used in cosmetics for its hydrating and conditioning properties. It is quickly absorbed by the skin and a significant amount remains on your skin even after washing.
- Hydrogenated Polyisobutene An excellent non-irritating, non-greasy emollient and moisturizing shine enhancer. Restores skin suppleness, prevents water loss (waterproofing agent), and serves as a pigment-dispersing agent.
Were these results helpful?
In order to improve the algorithm, we need to know if these results make sense or were helpful?