Hover over each ingredient for an explanation of what they are. Click ingredients to read more. Possible dupes based on functional ingredients in the formula are listed to the side, with a percentage indicating their similarity (100% is an exact dupe.) For more information, read the FAQ.
- Aloe Barbadensis Gel: Derived from the inner gel of the Aloe Plant to enhance the consistency of this formula, also hydrates and smoothes the skin. Aloe has been known for its anesthetic, antibacterial, and tissue restorative properties.
- Ginseng Extract: Ginseng Extract is beneficial in this toner for revitalizing and conditioning the skin. Used for thousands of years, and touted as a prolonger of life and cure for literally all human ills, not to mention being the cornerstone of a multimillion dollar ginseng trade.
- Camellia Oleifera Extract: (Japanese Green Tea Extract) this extract helps reduce skin irritation and redness. Japanese Green Tea Extract acts as an effective antioxidant to scavenge free radicals.
- Glycoproteins: Known for its oxygenating, rejuvenating and revitalizing properties.
- Vitamin A: Increases the skin elasticity, and normalizes dry, parched skin.
What's your reaction?