1. ↑ Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate. a mild, amino acid anionic cleanser, emulsifier and hard water softener
3. ↑ Maltodextrin. binding agent; may increase anti-aging properties of other ingredients when used together; anti-irritant
4. ↑ Subtilisin. Subtilisin is a protease enzyme obtained from the fermentation of Bacillus subtilis. In skincare, subtilisin helps regenerate the upper layers of the skin by stimulating it and removing dead cells.
5. ↑ Vitamin C ( Ascorbic Acid ) an antioxidant proven to give you photoprotection by preventing oxidation & inflammation; boosts collagen production; can lighten hyperpigmentation if the concentration is high enough; also used as pH adjuster/buffering agent; fragrance ingredient
7. ↑ thickener ( Xanthan Gum ) thickens/stabilizes the product; generally, the more thickening agents used in formulating a cream, for example, may enhance its stability, but can also cause difficulty in spreading.