1. ↑ beta hydroxy acid ( Salicylic Acid ) induces exfoliation in oily areas of skin; oil-soluble so can penetrate pores to exfoliate inside; prevents clogged pores; mildly anti-inflammatory; higher concentrations help fade post-acne marks
2. ↑ Zeolite. mineral abrasive, astringent, carrier, deodorant; it’s also used as a warming ingredient in self-heating products
3. ↑ Butylene Glycol. solvent; penetration enhancer; humectant moisturizer; in cleansing creams it dissolves dirt, avoids the product from drying too quickly during the removal stage & helps formulas spread better
4. ↑ Ethoxydiglycol. Ethoxydiglycol is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an humectant moisturizing, fragrance, solvent to dissolve things in a formula ingredient.
5. ↑ Cellulose. Cellulose is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an absorbing, bulking aka makes a product bulkier, opacifying aka makes the formula less clear, viscosity controlling ingredient.
9. ↑ silicone ( Cetyl Dimethicone ) gives skin a nice “slip”, film-formers; can “carry” other active ingredients; may clog pores for some (depending on the silicones properties); some are water-soluble, some not; anti-foaming; skin protectant
11. ↑ preservatives ( BHT ) Used as a preservative or enhances the efficacy of preservatives
12. ↑ Fragrance. Fragrance in skin care is like spraying perfume on your face. Smells nice, but potentially irritating and damaging to your skin’s acid mantle. Especially if these ingredients are high up on the ingredient list.
13. ↑ Blue 1 Lake. Blue 1 Lake is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an cosmetic color, hair coloring ingredient.
Searched 24,144 products for a match. Possible dupes found...