1. ↑ Diospyros Kaki Leaf Powder. Diospyros Kaki Leaf Powder is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an abrasive exfoliating ingredient.
2. ↑ Ginkgo Biloba Extract. antioxidant with some anti-bacterial & anti-fungal effects; can reduce inflammation; no proven effects on cellulite
3. ↑ Peony Root Extract. skin protecting antioxidant; a small amount of research indicates it may inhibit melanin production
4. ↑ Butylene Glycol. solvent; penetration enhancer; humectant moisturizer; in cleansing creams it dissolves dirt, avoids the product from drying too quickly during the removal stage & helps formulas spread better
5. ↑ preservatives ( Methylparabe ) Used as a preservative or enhances the efficacy of preservatives
6. ↑ Fragrance. Fragrance in skin care is like spraying perfume on your face. Smells nice, but potentially irritating and damaging to your skin's acid mantle. Especially if these ingredients are high up on the ingredient list.
8. ↑ methicone. Methicone is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an antistatic, emollient moisturizing ingredient.