Aqua (Water), Poloxamer 184, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Paeonia Officinalis Flower Extract, Sodium Hydroxide.
1. ↑ cleansing/lathering OR emulsifying agents ( Poloxamer 184 ) depending on the product, this ingredient cleanses; emulsifies; lathers; makes products foamy/creamy & spread better
2. ↑ Paeonia Officinalis Flower Extract. Paeonia Officinalis Flower Extract is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an toner ingredient.
3. ↑ Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil. Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an emulsifying, cleansing surfactant ingredient.
5. ↑ Sodium Benzoate. Sodium Benzoate is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an anti-corrosive, that masks the scent of other ingredients in a formula aka masking, preservative ingredient.
6. ↑ Disodium Edta. preservative & product stabilizer; helps the topical penetration of active ingredients; chelating agent
7. ↑ preservatives ( Potassium Sorbate ) Used as a preservative or enhances the efficacy of preservatives
8. ↑ Citric Acid. mainly used as a cleaning agent & preservative; pH adjuster; in higher concentration it's an AHA (in peels & antiaging products)
9. ↑ fragrance ( Parfum ) Fragrance in skin care is like spraying perfume on your face. Smells nice, but potentially irritating and damaging to your skin's acid mantle. Especially if these ingredients are high up on the ingredient list.