olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, sorbeth-30 tetraoleate, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol,tocopherol, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil
1. ↑ cleansing/lathering OR emulsifying agents ( sorbeth-30 ) depending on the product, this ingredient cleanses; emulsifies; lathers; makes products foamy/creamy & spread better
2. ↑ caprylic/capric triglyceride. Coconut derived emollient moisturizer, sometimes used as a thickener. Rich in fatty acids that replenish skin; has a silky, dry oil feel. Liquid oil at room temperature.
3. ↑ Olea Europaea Fruit Oil ( olea europaea ) occlusive oil; rich & heavy; used as a solvent & emollient
5. ↑ pentylene glycol. Pentylene Glycol is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an moisturizing, solvent to dissolve things in a formula ingredient.
6. ↑ rosemary extract ( rosmarinus officinalis,rosemary ) antimicrobial antioxidant with a calming effect; but its fragrant components can cause irritation if present in large amounts. If listed at the end of the ingredient list, it's likely added in a small amount.
7. ↑ preservatives ( phenoxyethanol ) Used as a preservative or enhances the efficacy of preservatives
8. ↑ Vitamin E ( tocopherol ) Antioxidant emollient & occlusive moisturizer with proven effects: protects the epidermis from early stages of ultraviolet light damage; increases the efficacy of active sunscreen ingredients; reduces the formation of free radicals upon skin exposure to UVA rays and other sources of skin stress; reduces transepidermal water loss from skin and strengthens the skin's barrier function; protects the skin barrier's oil (lipid) balance during the cleansing process; reduces the severity of sunburn; preservative (if at the end of the list)