Water (Aqua), 5.9% Glycolic Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Palm Kernelamide DEA, Glycerin, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, Demethicone, Cholesterol, Mica, C12-C15 Alkyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Nonoxynol-20, Octoxynol-5, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone.
2. ↑ Ammonium Laureth Sulfate. cleansing agent, foaming agent; considered to be one of the more gentler surfactants
4. ↑ Methylisothiazolinone. Methylisothiazolinone is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an preservative ingredient.
5. ↑ Palm Kernelamide DEA. Palm Kernelamide Dea is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an emulsifying, emulsion stabilizing, foam boosting, cleansing surfactant, viscosity controlling ingredient.
6. ↑ glyceryl stearate SE ( Glyceryl Stearate ) self-emulsifying emollient & thickening agent, the higher up an ingredient list it is, the thicker the formula
9. ↑ Titanium Dioxide. A broad-spectrum SPF sunscreen; sometimes used as a pigment & for its opacity
12. ↑ fatty alcohols ( Cetyl Alcohol ) coconut-derived emollient moisturizer, emulsifies & stabilizes emulsions; thickeners; carrying agents; slightly waxy texture
13. ↑ Glycolic Acid. Proven to reduce fine lines & wrinkles; hyperpigmentation; smooths, exfoliates & thickens skin; increases skin hydration & elasticity; good melasma treatment
14. ↑ preservatives ( Methylchloroisothiazolinone ) Used as a preservative or enhances the efficacy of preservatives
16. ↑ Cholesterol. Emollient moisturizer; stabilizes & increases viscosity in a product. According to PETA, it's derived from lanolin & alternatives include solid complex alcohols (sterols) from plant sources.
18. ↑ methicone. Methicone is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an antistatic, emollient moisturizing ingredient.
19. ↑ thickener ( Xanthan Gum ) thickens/stabilizes the product; generally, the more thickening agents used in formulating a cream, for example, may enhance its stability, but can also cause difficulty in spreading.