Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, 4.7% Glycolic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, FD & C Green No. 3, Yeast Extract, FD & C Blue No. 1.
1. ↑ Potassium Hydroxide. AKA Lye is used in a tiny amount in skincare as a pH adjuster. Most commonly used in cleansers as a base for liquid soaps and in higher concentrations is a significant skin sensitizer.
2. ↑ Cocamidopropyl Betaine. Cocamidopropyl Betaine is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an antistatic, cleansing, foam boosting, hair moisturizing, cleansing surfactant, viscosity controlling ingredient.
3. ↑ Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an cleansing, denaturating solution, emulsifying, foaming, cleansing surfactant ingredient.
4. ↑ yeast – beta glucans ( Yeast Extract ) As a skin-care ingredient yeast has potential as an antioxidant, but there are no independent studies confirming it; said to be a humectant moisturizer that brightens, fades sunspots and age spots, evens skin tone, controls cell turnover and oiliness.
5. ↑ Glycolic Acid. Proven to reduce fine lines & wrinkles; hyperpigmentation; smooths, exfoliates & thickens skin; increases skin hydration & elasticity; good melasma treatment