1. ↑ Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Coconut derived emollient moisturizer, sometimes used as a thickener. Rich in fatty acids that replenish skin; has a silky, dry oil feel. Liquid oil at room temperature.
2. ↑ Olea Europaea Fruit Oil ( Olive Oil ) occlusive oil; rich & heavy; used as a solvent & emollient
4. ↑ macadamia nut ( Macadamia Ternifolia ) emollient oil similar in structure to sebum, said to be great for oily/mature/dry skins; the shell powder is used in abrasive scrubs
5. ↑ Mineral Oil. An oil with occlusive properties (baby oil), paraffin, by itself, is a waxy petroleum-based thickener
6. ↑ Fragrance. Fragrance in skin care is like spraying perfume on your face. Smells nice, but potentially irritating and damaging to your skin's acid mantle. Especially if these ingredients are high up on the ingredient list.