- 0.1% Idebenone Complex
- AHA (12% Lactic Compound)
- BHA (0.5% Salicylic Acid)
- SYNDET (Gentle Synthetic Detergent)
- pH 4.8
Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Lactate, Sucrose Polysoyate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-6 Lauramide, Lactic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, CI 77891, Glycerin, Glycol Palmitate, Ceteareth-33, Hydroxydecyl Ubiquinoyl Dipalmitoyl Glycerate, Superoxide Dismutase, Salicylic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, PEG-120 MethylGlucose Dioleate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
1. ↑ Hydroxydecyl Ubiquinoyl Dipalmitoyl Glycerate. Hydroxydecyl Ubiquinoyl Dipalmitoyl Glycerate is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an moisturizing ingredient.
2. ↑ Ceteareth-33. Ceteareth-33 is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an cleansing, emulsifying, cleansing surfactant ingredient.
3. ↑ Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate. Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an cleansing, foaming, cleansing surfactant ingredient.
4. ↑ Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride ( Caprylic/Capric ) Coconut derived emollient moisturizer, sometimes used as a thickener. Rich in fatty acids that replenish skin; has a silky, dry oil feel. Liquid oil at room temperature.
5. ↑ Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose ( ethylcellulose ) Binding agent; Emulsifier; Emulsion Stabilizer; Film-forming agent; Thickener; Viscosity Controlling
8. ↑ Anionic Surfactants ( Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids ) Used as surfactants & emulsifiers in cleansers & can be irritating to the skin, depending on alkalinity, some are very gentle. It's important to remember though, that just because a cleanser has sulfates in it doesn't mean it'll be drying and irritating. Take note of the other ingredients in the product (like anti-irritants, emollients, moisturizers) and where on the ingredient list the sulfate surfactant is listed. Click to read more about the different kinds used in skincare.
9. ↑ alkyl polyglucoside ( Coco-Glucoside ) Non-ionic emulsifiers, foamers, wetting agents that are great co-surfactants (used with other surfactants in a formula to improve the quality)
10. ↑ Sucrose Polysoyate. Sucrose Polysoyate is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an emollient moisturizing, emulsifying ingredient.
12. ↑ beta hydroxy acid ( Salicylic Acid ) induces exfoliation in oily areas of skin; oil-soluble so can penetrate pores to exfoliate inside; prevents clogged pores; mildly anti-inflammatory; higher concentrations help fade post-acne marks
13. ↑ titanium dioxide ( CI 77891 ) A broad-spectrum SPF sunscreen; sometimes used as a pigment & for its opacity
15. ↑ curcuma zedoaria ( Sati ) anti-inflammatory & antioxidant properties, but can also irritate skin
16. ↑ Coconut Alcohol. Coconut Alcohol is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an emollient moisturizing, emulsifying, emulsion stabilizing, foam boosting, solution stabilising, cleansing surfactant, viscosity controlling ingredient.
17. ↑ PEG-6 Lauramide. Peg-6 Lauramide is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an emulsifying ingredient.
18. ↑ Sodium Lactate. Functions in skincare and cosmetics as a/an pH buffering, humectant moisturizing, exfoliating ingredient.
19. ↑ fatty alcohols ( Cetearyl Alcohol ) coconut-derived emollient moisturizer, emulsifies & stabilizes emulsions; thickeners; carrying agents; slightly waxy texture
20. ↑ Disodium EDTA. preservative & product stabilizer; helps the topical penetration of active ingredients; chelating agent
21. ↑ preservatives ( Phenoxyethanol,Ethylhexylglycerin ) Used as a preservative or enhances the efficacy of preservatives
22. ↑ Stearic Acid. emulsifier; cleaning agent; stabilizes emulsions; lipophilic thickener; texturizer. Stearic acid is naturally found in skin and is used in cleansers to reduce cleansing-induced damage, aid in moisturization, and replenish with skin-natural lipids.
24. ↑ Citric Acid. mainly used as a cleaning agent & preservative; pH adjuster; in higher concentration it's an AHA (in peels & antiaging products)
25. ↑ ubiquinone ( Idebenone ) may have potential depigmentation effects; proven moisturizing antioxidant; reduces UV damage; stimulates collagen; anti-inflammatory
26. ↑ thickener ( Xanthan Gum ) thickens/stabilizes the product; generally, the more thickening agents used in formulating a cream, for example, may enhance its stability, but can also cause difficulty in spreading.