Sircuit Skin Savior+ Problem Skin Cleanser 4 oz
- Deeply cleanses and purifies without over-drying or stripping.
- Gently exfoliates to decongest pores and prevent breakouts.
- Dissolves excess oil and reduces sebum production.
- Antimicrobial and antibacterial.
- Clarifies the skin, improving overall tone and texture.
- Lactic Acid ( 5%) (L): Chirally Correct Alpha Hydroxy Acid21, exfoliating, skin softening.
- Salicylic Acid ( 2%): helps to reduce breakouts, oily skin, and open comedones, keratolytic, while it also helps improve the condition and appearance of the skin.
- Organic Aloe22: soothing, assists in healing.
- Organic Peppermint Essential Oil: Peppermint has a refreshing aroma20, due to the oil present in its leaves, which provides a soothing and cooling effect on the skin.
- Organic Olive Leaf Extract: Derived from the Olive Leaf, this botanical antioxidant helps hydrate and improve the elasticity of the skin.
- Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil: A narrow-leafed paper bark, Tea Tree Oil is a natural antiseptic and a cleansing agent that rebalances oiliness on the skin.
- Eucalyptus15 Essential Oil: anti-microbial, antiseptic properties.
- Clary Essential Oil: astringent, anti-microbial.
- Rosemary Essential Oil: assists in keeping skin clear, eases congestion and swelling, astringent.
- Lavender10 Essential Oil: purifying, calming, skin conditioning.
- Sodium Hyaluronate2 (L): provides intense hydration, water binding agent, holds up to 1000 times its weight in water.
- Organic Orange Peel Oil: antioxidant with antibacterial properties, protective.
- Meadowfoam Seed Essential Oil: soothing.
- Organic Shea Butter6: healing, soothing, helps stimulate skin tissue.
- Totarol: Extracted from New Zealand’s Totara Tree, Totarol is an antioxidant with potent anti-bacterial properties.
Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate4, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Lactic Acid (L), Sodium Cocoamphoacetate24, Glycerin12, Salicylic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Peppermint Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract9, Tea Tree Leaf Oil*, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil16, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Lavender Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis25 (Orange) Peel Oil18*, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Shea Butter*, Totarol, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Caprylyl Glycol19, Alcohol Denat.23, Phenethyl Alcohol8, Potassium Sorbate. *USDA Certified Organic / NOP. Phthalate free.
For Your Information:
Decyl Glucoside17,Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate5, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, are super mild cleansing and lathering agents that are derived and then synthesized from lichen succinate (arctic moss), and coconut glycine13 and are not SLS.
Special Note: Clients allergic to aspirin (which is Salicylate based) or during pregnancy might want to avoid this problem skin cleanser.
This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
|Ingredient||What it does|
|1salicylic acid||induces exfoliation in oily areas of skin; oil-soluble so can penetrate pores to exfoliate inside; prevents clogged pores; mildly anti-inflammatory; higher concentrations help fade post-acne marks|
|2sodium hyaluronate||A humectant moisturizer; proven to boost skin's moisture content, reduce inflammation, have cell-communicating abilitites & help prevent moisture loss|
|3tea tree||antifungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, potentially irritating|
|4Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate||foaming cleanser|
|5sodium lauroyl lactylate||when used in higher concentrations (at the beginning of an ingredient list) this is a surfactant, but it's also used as a penetration enhancer, emulsifier, thickener, foaming agent & mild skin conditioner|
|6shea butter||emollient & occlusive anti-inflammatory moisturizer; contains allantoin, phytosterols, fatty acids & vitamins A,D&E BUT may break out some people due to its richness|
|7preservatives||Used as a preservative or enhances the efficacy of preservatives|
|8Phenethyl Alcohol||fragrant ingredient with antimicrobial properties; preservative|
|9olea europaea (olive) leaf extract||anitimicrobial actions of oleuropein has been proven in vivo; proven to reduce skin damage & carcinogenesis|
|10lavender||Mainly used for aromatherapy than skincare; mild antimicrobial/anti-inflammatory effects make it useful as part of a preservative system in a product; fragrance components oxidize on skin & can cause irritation|
|11lactic acid||the most moisturizing of AHAs; whitening astringent; exfoliant|
|12Glycerin||A humectant moisturizer; usually used as a base in (light) moisturizers|
|13glycine||buffering agent; keeps skin moist; said to relieve itching|
|14fragrance||Fragrance in skin care is like spraying perfume on your face. Smells nice, but potentially irritating and damaging to your skin's acid mantle. Especially if these ingredients are high up on the ingredient list.|
|15eucalyptus||antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties but it's very irritating!|
|16Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil||fragrance; conditioning|
|17decyl glucoside||A surfactant for sensitive skin; mild penetration enhancer|
|18Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil||astringent, masks the scent of other ingredients in a formula , moisturizing, toner|
|19caprylyl glycol||An alcohol, derived from a plant which is used as an emollient and coconut derived preservative.|
|20Aroma||flavouring or perfuming|
|21alpha hydroxy acid||exfoliates, hydrates & normalizes skin functions; improves collagen density & dermal thickness|
|22aloe||emollient moisturizer with anti-inflammatory; antioxidant, & antibacterial qualities|
|23Alcohol Denat.||masking, solvent to dissolve things in a formula, viscosity controlling|
|24Sodium Cocoamphoacetate||Amphoteric surfactants are well-established as extremely mild. They're used as primary surfactants in mild formulations. When combined with anionic surfactants, they can reduce irritancy potential.|
|25Citrus aurantium dulcis||fragrant skin irritant; no topical benefits|