Inactive Ingredients Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Water (Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Phosphate, Ethylhexyl (Octyl) Palmitate, Glycerin (Plant Derived), Acrylates/Beheneth-25Methacrylate Copolymer, PTFE, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethylpolysiloxane (Mineral Based), Lecithin, Yarrow Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Nylon-12, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria (Chamomile) Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Stearyl Alcohol (Plant Derived), Cetyl Alcohol (Plant Derived), Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Plankton Extract, Allantoin (Comfrey Root Derived), Dog (Rosa Canina) Rose Hips, Cucumis Sativus (ORGANIC Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (ORGANIC Shea Butter), Beeswax (ORGANIC), Borage (Starflower) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate (Natural Preservative), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative). Organic Ingredients Aloe Vera Lecithin Cucumber.
1. ↑ Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer. Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an film forming ingredient.
4. ↑ evening primrose ( Oenothera Biennis ) very rich & delicate skin-friendly moisturizing oil; anti-inflammatory & great for eczema & psoriasis
5. ↑ Plankton Extract. Plankton Extract is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an moisturizing ingredient.
6. ↑ curcuma zedoaria ( Sati ) anti-inflammatory & antioxidant properties, but can also irritate skin
7. ↑ borage seed oil ( Borage (Starflower) Seed Oil ) emollient skin-conditioning oil; believed to be anti-inflammatory
8. ↑ Cetyl Phosphate. Cetyl Phosphate is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an emulsifying, cleansing surfactant ingredient.
9. ↑ fatty alcohols ( Stearyl Alcohol ) coconut-derived emollient moisturizer, emulsifies & stabilizes emulsions; thickeners; carrying agents; slightly waxy texture
10. ↑ Yarrow Extract. May cause skin irritation & photosensitivity, studies that say this is an anti-inflammatory were performed in vitro, there is little research showing this ingredient to have any benefit for skin
11. ↑ preservatives ( Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate ) Used as a preservative or enhances the efficacy of preservatives
12. ↑ flaxseed oil ( Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil ) soothing emollient moisturizer, but can cause an allergic reaction & may promote acne
13. ↑ Benzophenone ( Oxybenzone ) UV sunscreen & frangrance masking agent. Helps prevent deterioration of fragrance/color that might be affected by UV rays found in daylight. May produce hives & contact sensitivity. In sunscreens they may cause immediate hives as well as other photoallergic reactions. Also may cause face & neck rashes when in shampoo.
14. ↑ shea butter ( Butyrospermum Parkii ) emollient & occlusive anti-inflammatory moisturizer; contains allantoin, phytosterols, fatty acids & vitamins A,D&E BUT may break out some people due to its richness
15. ↑ Octisalate. chemical sunscreen (primarily UVB filter); emollient & water-resistant properties; oil-soluble & FDA approved; also used as a fragrance ingredient
16. ↑ Beheneth-25. Beheneth-25 is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an cleansing, emulsifying, cleansing surfactant ingredient.
19. ↑ Vitamin E ( Tocopheryl ) Antioxidant emollient & occlusive moisturizer with proven effects: protects the epidermis from early stages of ultraviolet light damage; increases the efficacy of active sunscreen ingredients; reduces the formation of free radicals upon skin exposure to UVA rays and other sources of skin stress; reduces transepidermal water loss from skin and strengthens the skin's barrier function; protects the skin barrier's oil (lipid) balance during the cleansing process; reduces the severity of sunburn; preservative (if at the end of the list)
20. ↑ allantoin ( Symphytum Officinale ) considered an effective anti-irritant; an occlusive that temporarily helps protect from chapped skin or windburn damage; softens skin & exfoliates; also a preservative
22. ↑ Fragrance. Fragrance in skin care is like spraying perfume on your face. Smells nice, but potentially irritating and damaging to your skin's acid mantle. Especially if these ingredients are high up on the ingredient list.
24. ↑ Lecithin. Lecithin is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an antistatic, emollient moisturizing, emulsifying, moisturizing ingredient.
25. ↑ Nylon-12. Nylon-12 is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an bulking aka makes a product bulkier, opacifying aka makes the formula less clear, viscosity controlling ingredient.