✔️ Save time scraping beauty and skincare sites
✔️ No need to learn Python or mess around with advanced programs
✔️ Jump start your projects with a ready-to-go data set
What You Need to Know
- There are over 18,000 skincare products and their ingredient lists
- Columns from left to right: date published, ingredient lists, product name
- File format: CSV, you can open it in excel or Google docs (contact me if you need another format)
- File size: 18.5MB – If you have issues downloading it, I can also send it via Dropbox
- Clean-up: There may be some html code (image tags, shortcode) after some ingredient lists, but in the same cell, that you can just delete or strip out
- Dates: All products were published from 2014 up to May 23, 2020.
- This will also include discontinued products (unavoidable, sorry!)
- No refunds, but I’m available for technical support.
After adding to cart, you will enter your details before checking out through PayPal. You don't need a PayPal account to make a purchase.