Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol Denatured, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Wolfberry Fruit Extract,Cranberry Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustfolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica (Hydrocotyl) Extract, Sccharomyces Lysate Extract, Rice Bran Extract, Morinda Citrigolia Fruit Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Pomegranate Fruit Juice, PEG-8, Yeast Extract, Adenosine Phosphate, Creatine, Caprylyl Glycol, PPG-6-Decyltetradeceth-30, Acetyl Carntine, HCL, Carbomber, Tromethamine, Butylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-51, Cyclodextrin, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid, BHT, Ethylbusminomethylguaiacolmanganese Chloride, Trisodium HEDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Red 4, Yellow 6
1. ↑ PPG-6-Decyltetradeceth-30. Ppg-6-Decyltetradeceth-30 is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an emulsifying, cleansing surfactant ingredient.
2. ↑ Polygonum Cuspidatum. Contains the antioxidant resveratrol which when applied to skin seems to have a stimulating and protective effect on glutathione, the body's master antioxidant
3. ↑ yeast – beta glucans ( Yeast Extract ) As a skin-care ingredient yeast has potential as an antioxidant, but there are no independent studies confirming it; said to be a humectant moisturizer that brightens, fades sunspots and age spots, evens skin tone, controls cell turnover and oiliness.
4. ↑ pomegranate extract ( Pomegranate ) astringent; strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory & antiproliferative properties
5. ↑ Adenosine Phosphate ( Creatine ) cell-communicating ingredient & inflammation modulator; studies are lacking on its topical use
7. ↑ Dipropylene Glycol. Dipropylene Glycol is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an that masks the scent of other ingredients in a formula aka masking, fragrance, solvent to dissolve things in a formula, viscosity controlling ingredient.
8. ↑ manganese Chloride. Manganese Chloride is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an moisturizing ingredient.
11. ↑ propylene glycol ( Propanediol ) solvent; humectant; gives a product "slip"; helps "carry" other ingredients into the skin; also enhances the efficacy of preservatives; controls viscosity
12. ↑ Caprylyl Glycol. An alcohol, derived from a plant which is used as an emollient and coconut derived preservative.
13. ↑ Butylene Glycol. solvent; penetration enhancer; humectant moisturizer; in cleansing creams it dissolves dirt, avoids the product from drying too quickly during the removal stage & helps formulas spread better
14. ↑ Polyquaterniums ( Polyquaternium- ) Film former and anti-static agent; used in haircare products; some are humectant moisturizers
15. ↑ Trisodium HEDTA. Trisodium Hedta is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an chelating ingredient.
16. ↑ preservatives ( BHT,Phenoxyethanol,Potassium Sorbate ) Used as a preservative or enhances the efficacy of preservatives
19. ↑ Cyclodextrin. absorbent & chelating agent; also used as a carrier vehicle for essential oils and other actives.
20. ↑ Citric Acid. mainly used as a cleaning agent & preservative; pH adjuster; in higher concentration it's an AHA (in peels & antiaging products)
22. ↑ Rice Bran. A non-greasy oil rich in fatty acids & phytic/ferulic acids; contains oryzanol, a potent antioxidant & said to be soothing to irritated skin
23. ↑ Fragrance ( Parfum ) Fragrance in skin care is like spraying perfume on your face. Smells nice, but potentially irritating and damaging to your skin's acid mantle. Especially if these ingredients are high up on the ingredient list.
25. ↑ alcohols ( Alcohol Denat ) antiseptic solvent; dissolves oil; can be irritating & drying; sometimes used as a preservative
27. ↑ PEGs ( PEG- ) helps "carry" other ingredients into the skin; emollient; emulsifier; sufactant (cleans); solvent; the lower the number following, the more it can penetrate the skin; keeps products stable