1. ↑ Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an cleansing, denaturating solution, emulsifying, foaming, cleansing surfactant ingredient.
2. ↑ Isopropyl Alcohol. Isopropyl Alcohol is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an anti-foaming, fragrance, solvent to dissolve things in a formula, viscosity controlling ingredient.
3. ↑ Propylene Glycol. solvent; humectant; gives a product "slip"; helps "carry" other ingredients into the skin; also enhances the efficacy of preservatives; controls viscosity
4. ↑ Glycolic Acid. Proven to reduce fine lines & wrinkles; hyperpigmentation; smooths, exfoliates & thickens skin; increases skin hydration & elasticity; good melasma treatment
6. ↑ Alcohols. antiseptic solvent; dissolves oil; can be irritating & drying; sometimes used as a preservative