Water, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Adipic Acid/ Diethylene Glycol/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Isohexadecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Ceteareth-20, Squalane, Glycerin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Sunflower Seed Oil, Polysorbate 60, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Oleth-3 Phosphate, PEG-8, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Safflower Seed Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Peptide, Silica, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Olive Fruit Extract.
1. ↑ Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer. a gelling agent that thickens, emulsifies, and stabilizes products and solutions. It is very easy to use in liquid form and provides a sensation of freshness followed by a melting effect on contact with the skin
2. ↑ Potassium Cetyl Phosphate. Potassium Cetyl Phosphate is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an emulsifying, cleansing surfactant ingredient.
3. ↑ cleansing/lathering OR emulsifying agents ( Isohexadecane,Oleth ) depending on the product, this ingredient cleanses; emulsifies; lathers; makes products foamy/creamy & spread better
5. ↑ Olea Europaea Fruit Oil ( Olive Fruit Extract ) occlusive oil; rich & heavy; used as a solvent & emollient
6. ↑ green tea – polyphenols ( Camellia Sinensis ) proven antioxidant, anti-inflammatory; can prevent collagen breakdown & reduce UV damage to skin. It is generally accepted that 5% green tea extract or polyphenols in the 90% range is an effective concentration in skincare products to produce these effects.
7. ↑ glyceryl stearate SE ( Glyceryl Stearate ) self-emulsifying emollient & thickening agent, the higher up an ingredient list it is, the thicker the formula
8. ↑ Punica Granatum Seed. Punica Granatum Seed is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an abrasive exfoliating, bulking aka makes a product bulkier, moisturizing ingredient.
9. ↑ Ethylhexyl Stearate. Ethylhexyl Stearate is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an emollient moisturizing ingredient.
10. ↑ oat – beta glucans ( Avena Sativa ) Humectant; moisturizes, soothes, calms irritation; anti-inflammatory; antioxidant
11. ↑ Cyclopentasiloxane. Silicone; makes stuff easily spreadable; used as a conditioner, delivery agent, lubricant & solvent. Helps deliver other, heavier, silicones also in a product (like dimethicone)
12. ↑ propylene glycol ( Propanediol ) solvent; humectant; gives a product "slip"; helps "carry" other ingredients into the skin; also enhances the efficacy of preservatives; controls viscosity
13. ↑ Titanium Dioxide. A broad-spectrum SPF sunscreen; sometimes used as a pigment & for its opacity
14. ↑ licorice extract ( Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate ) anti-inflammatory; anti-allergic; the root has been proven to treat hyperpigmentation so its used in whitening products
16. ↑ Butylene Glycol. solvent; penetration enhancer; humectant moisturizer; in cleansing creams it dissolves dirt, avoids the product from drying too quickly during the removal stage & helps formulas spread better
17. ↑ fatty alcohols ( Cetearyl Alcohol,Ceteareth-20 ) coconut-derived emollient moisturizer, emulsifies & stabilizes emulsions; thickeners; carrying agents; slightly waxy texture
20. ↑ safflower oil ( Safflower Seed Oil ) an emollient oil high in primarily linolenic acid (omega 3); great for dry skins
21. ↑ Chlorphenesin. Chlorphenesin is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an antimicrobial, preservative ingredient.
22. ↑ sunflower oil ( Sunflower Seed Oil ) Occlusive, emollient skin-friendly oil; can improve skin healing, due to linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid. Moisturizing, especially for dry skin & reduces inflammation & repairs skin's barrier. Combined with PEG- esters it's an emulsifier.
24. ↑ preservatives ( Phenoxyethanol,Ethylhexylglycerin ) Used as a preservative or enhances the efficacy of preservatives
26. ↑ cogon grass ( Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract ) skin conditioner; MAJOR source of pollen allergies
27. ↑ Citric Acid. mainly used as a cleaning agent & preservative; pH adjuster; in higher concentration it's an AHA (in peels & antiaging products)
28. ↑ Zinc Oxide. UVA + UVB sunscreen; anti-irritant, thickener, coloring agent/pigment; bulking agent
29. ↑ thickener ( Xanthan Gum ) thickens/stabilizes the product; generally, the more thickening agents used in formulating a cream, for example, may enhance its stability, but can also cause difficulty in spreading.
30. ↑ methicone. Methicone is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an antistatic, emollient moisturizing ingredient.
31. ↑ Carbomer. Carbomer is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an emulsion stabilizing, gelling, viscosity controlling ingredient.
32. ↑ Squalane. light emollient veg oil, can be antibacterial & moisturizing; might break out some people
35. ↑ Silica. Silica is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an abrasive exfoliating, absorbing, anti-caking, bulking aka makes a product bulkier, opacifying aka makes the formula less clear, viscosity controlling ingredient.