Active: Sulfur 6.4%
Inative: Bentonite, Calcium Oxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Lauramide DEA, Methylparaben, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Water (Aqua), Zinc Oxide
1. ↑ Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an cleansing, denaturating solution, emulsifying, foaming, cleansing surfactant ingredient.
2. ↑ Isopropyl Alcohol. Isopropyl Alcohol is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an anti-foaming, fragrance, solvent to dissolve things in a formula, viscosity controlling ingredient.
5. ↑ preservatives ( Methylparabe ) Used as a preservative or enhances the efficacy of preservatives
6. ↑ Zinc Oxide. UVA + UVB sunscreen; anti-irritant, thickener, coloring agent/pigment; bulking agent
7. ↑ Fragrance ( Parfum ) Fragrance in skin care is like spraying perfume on your face. Smells nice, but potentially irritating and damaging to your skin's acid mantle. Especially if these ingredients are high up on the ingredient list.
10. ↑ Sulphur ( Sulfur ) Anti-bacterial, keratolytic, drying & potentially irritating w/ a high pH. In 1 study, a 5% sulfur and 10% sodium sufacetamide lotion helped rosacea patients. In another study, a BP & sulfur cream helped treat acne