1. ↑ TETRASODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE. Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an anti-caking, pH buffering, chelating, dental care ingredient.
2. ↑ diatomaceous earth. Diatomaceous Earth is used in skincare and cosmetics as an abrasive exfoliating, anti-caking, bulking aka makes a product bulkier, opacifying aka makes the formula less clear ingredient.
3. ↑ Titanium Dioxide. A broad-spectrum SPF sunscreen; sometimes used as a pigment & for its opacity
4. ↑ fragrance. Fragrance in skin care is like spraying perfume on your face. Smells nice, but potentially irritating and damaging to your skin's acid mantle. Especially if these ingredients are high up on the ingredient list.
5. ↑ alginates ( Potassium Algin ) derived from seaweed, used as a emulsifier, barrier, thickener and stabilizer.
6. ↑ collagen. humectant moisturizer; film-former; has never been shown to have a direct effect on producing or building collagen in skin