Water (aqua) (eau), Dimethicone, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Oleanolic Acid, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Carbomer, Glycerine, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Oleth-10, Retinol Polysorbate 20, Calcium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis (green tea) Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (bergamot) Oil, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Diazolidinyl-Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Tromethamine
1. ↑ cleansing/lathering OR emulsifying agents ( Oleth ) depending on the product, this ingredient cleanses; emulsifies; lathers; makes products foamy/creamy & spread better
2. ↑ Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer. Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an emulsion stabilizing, opacifying aka makes the formula less clear, viscosity controlling ingredient.
3. ↑ Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate. A widely used preservative that prevents fungal growth in products, it can (rarely) cause sensitizing reactions in some people
4. ↑ PEG-60 Almond Glycerides. Peg-60 Almond Glycerides is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an emulsifying ingredient.
5. ↑ green tea – polyphenols ( Camellia Sinensis ) proven antioxidant, anti-inflammatory; can prevent collagen breakdown & reduce UV damage to skin. It is generally accepted that 5% green tea extract or polyphenols in the 90% range is an effective concentration in skincare products to produce these effects.