1. ↑ Potassium Hydroxide. AKA Lye is used in a tiny amount in skincare as a pH adjuster. Most commonly used in cleansers as a base for liquid soaps and in higher concentrations is a significant skin sensitizer.
2. ↑ Butylene Glycol. solvent; penetration enhancer; humectant moisturizer; in cleansing creams it dissolves dirt, avoids the product from drying too quickly during the removal stage & helps formulas spread better
3. ↑ Sodium Lactate. Functions in skincare and cosmetics as a/an pH buffering, humectant moisturizing, exfoliating ingredient.
4. ↑ preservatives ( Ethylhexylglycerin ) Used as a preservative or enhances the efficacy of preservatives
5. ↑ Hexanediol. Hexanediol is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an solvent to dissolve things in a formula ingredient.
6. ↑ soy protein ( Soybean Seed Extract ) proven skin benefits: depigmentation, anti-aging & increases collagen production; also used as an emulsifier & emollient. Soy has also been found to have anti-androgenic effects.
7. ↑ Carbomer. Carbomer is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an emulsion stabilizing, gelling, viscosity controlling ingredient.
8. ↑ lecithin ( Lysolecithin ) moisturizing phospholipid; emulsifies & thickens a product; water-binder; mild preservative; penetrates skin well so is a great ingredient others can "piggyback on" into your skin