1. ↑ serum protein ( Albumin ) used for its smoothing and moisturizing properties (likely animal derived from blood plasma), containing essential amino acids
4. ↑ Fullerenes. Potent antioxidants; may aid in barrier recovery, anti-aging, decreasing pore size or pigmentation. It was found to moisturize and plump the skin as well as increase the amount of skin collagen.
5. ↑ Vitamin E ( D-alpha-tocopherol ) Antioxidant emollient & occlusive moisturizer with proven effects: protects the epidermis from early stages of ultraviolet light damage; increases the efficacy of active sunscreen ingredients; reduces the formation of free radicals upon skin exposure to UVA rays and other sources of skin stress; reduces transepidermal water loss from skin and strengthens the skin's barrier function; protects the skin barrier's oil (lipid) balance during the cleansing process; reduces the severity of sunburn; preservative (if at the end of the list)
6. ↑ bisabolol ( a-bisabolol ) anti-irritant; reduces dry & damaged skin flaking; restores suppleness; also a fragrance. It also increases the skin penetration of other cosmetic ingredients.
7. ↑ retinol ( L-retinol A ) Proven antioxidant anti-wrinkle treatment; induces collagen synthesis, increases skin elasticity, smoother skin & skin lightening effects; treats hyperpigmentation