Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat, Glycerin, Methylsilanol Ascorbate, Xanthan Gum, Limonene, Diazolidinyl-Urea, Parfum, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Linalool.
1. ↑ Methylsilanol Ascorbate. Methylsilanol Ascorbate is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an antioxidant ingredient.
2. ↑ Butylene Glycol. solvent; penetration enhancer; humectant moisturizer; in cleansing creams it dissolves dirt, avoids the product from drying too quickly during the removal stage & helps formulas spread better
4. ↑ Propylparaben. Propylparaben is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an fragrance, preservative ingredient.
5. ↑ preservatives ( Diazolidinyl-Urea,Methylparabe ) Used as a preservative or enhances the efficacy of preservatives
6. ↑ thickener ( Xanthan Gum ) thickens/stabilizes the product; generally, the more thickening agents used in formulating a cream, for example, may enhance its stability, but can also cause difficulty in spreading.
7. ↑ fragrance ( Limonene,Parfum,Linalool ) Fragrance in skin care is like spraying perfume on your face. Smells nice, but potentially irritating and damaging to your skin's acid mantle. Especially if these ingredients are high up on the ingredient list.
9. ↑ alcohols ( Alcohol Denat ) antiseptic solvent; dissolves oil; can be irritating & drying; sometimes used as a preservative