4. ↑ apple extract ( malus domestica ) The pectin is used as a thickener & emulsifier, apple extracts & oil are an antioxidant moisturizer
5. ↑ thickener ( xanthan gum ) thickens/stabilizes the product; generally, the more thickening agents used in formulating a cream, for example, may enhance its stability, but can also cause difficulty in spreading.
6. ↑ lecithin. moisturizing phospholipid; emulsifies & thickens a product; water-binder; mild preservative; penetrates skin well so is a great ingredient others can “piggyback on” into your skin
7. ↑ flaxseed oil ( flax seed oil ) soothing emollient moisturizer, but can cause an allergic reaction & may promote acne
8. ↑ cyclopentasiloxane. Silicone; makes stuff easily spreadable; used as a conditioner, delivery agent, lubricant & solvent. Helps deliver other, heavier, silicones also in a product (like dimethicone)
9. ↑ dimethiconol. Dimethiconol is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an anti-foaming, emollient moisturizing, MOISTURISING ingredient.
10. ↑ carbomer. Carbomer is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an emulsion stabilizing, gelling, viscosity controlling ingredient.
11. ↑ preservatives ( phenoxyethanol ) Used as a preservative or enhances the efficacy of preservatives
Searched 24,144 products for a match. Possible dupes found...