- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Resorcinol 2.0%, Salicylic Acid 2.0%, Sulfur 4.0%
- INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, SDA Alcohol 40, Lactic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sorbitan Laurate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Lavender Oil, Disodium EDTA, BHT, ImidazolidinylUrea
1. ↑ Sorbitan Laurate. Sorbitan Laurate is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an emulsifying ingredient.
2. ↑ cleansing/lathering OR emulsifying agents ( Behentrimonium Methosulfate ) depending on the product, this ingredient cleanses; emulsifies; lathers; makes products foamy/creamy & spread better
3. ↑ Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose ( ethylcellulose ) Binding agent; Emulsifier; Emulsion Stabilizer; Film-forming agent; Thickener; Viscosity Controlling
5. ↑ beta hydroxy acid ( Salicylic Acid ) induces exfoliation in oily areas of skin; oil-soluble so can penetrate pores to exfoliate inside; prevents clogged pores; mildly anti-inflammatory; higher concentrations help fade post-acne marks
6. ↑ Polyacrylamide. Polyacrylamide is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an antistatic, formula binding, film forming ingredient.
7. ↑ fatty alcohols ( Cetyl Alcohol ) coconut-derived emollient moisturizer, emulsifies & stabilizes emulsions; thickeners; carrying agents; slightly waxy texture
8. ↑ Disodium EDTA. preservative & product stabilizer; helps the topical penetration of active ingredients; chelating agent
11. ↑ Resorcinol. Resorcinol is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an hair coloring, that masks the scent of other ingredients in a formula aka masking ingredient.
13. ↑ methicone. Methicone is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an antistatic, emollient moisturizing ingredient.
15. ↑ alcohols ( Alcohol 40 ) antiseptic solvent; dissolves oil; can be irritating & drying; sometimes used as a preservative
16. ↑ Laureth-. surfactant: the higher the number, the more viscosity of the ingredient increases until it becomes a white waxy solid. Some research shows that the lower the value, the higher the risk of irritation.
17. ↑ Lavender. Mainly used for aromatherapy than skincare; mild antimicrobial/anti-inflammatory effects make it useful as part of a preservative system in a product; fragrance components oxidize on skin & can cause irritation
18. ↑ Sulphur ( Sulfur ) Anti-bacterial, keratolytic, drying & potentially irritating w/ a high pH. In 1 study, a 5% sulfur and 10% sodium sufacetamide lotion helped rosacea patients. In another study, a BP & sulfur cream helped treat acne