1. ↑ cleansing/lathering OR emulsifying agents ( Polysorbate 80 ) depending on the product, this ingredient cleanses; emulsifies; lathers; makes products foamy/creamy & spread better
2. ↑ glyceryl stearate SE ( Glyceryl stearate ) self-emulsifying emollient & thickening agent, the higher up an ingredient list it is, the thicker the formula
3. ↑ Paraffinum liquidum. Paraffinum Liquidum is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an antistatic, emollient moisturizing, skin protecting, solvent to dissolve things in a formula ingredient.
4. ↑ Hydrogen peroxide. strong oxidizing agent, generates free-radical damage; greatly reduces the production of healthy new skin cells
5. ↑ beta hydroxy acid ( Salicylic acid ) induces exfoliation in oily areas of skin; oil-soluble so can penetrate pores to exfoliate inside; prevents clogged pores; mildly anti-inflammatory; higher concentrations help fade post-acne marks
6. ↑ fatty alcohols ( Stearyl alcohol,Cetyl alcohol ) coconut-derived emollient moisturizer, emulsifies & stabilizes emulsions; thickeners; carrying agents; slightly waxy texture
7. ↑ Petrolatum. An occlusive protective moisturizer; great when used to seal in a humectant moisturizer