Purified water, Cetearyl alcohol, Glyceryl, Strearate and PEG-100 stearate, Isostearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Octyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Fragrance.
1. ↑ palmitoyl pentapeptide-4 ( Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3 ) Palmitoyl pentapeptide is a fatty acid mixed with amino acids. The only research showing this has any significance for skin was carried out by the ingredient manufacturer, Sederma. Click to read more.
2. ↑ Acetyl Hexapeptide-3. humectant moisturizer; an antiwrinkle peptide - Little scientific research has been done to prove this works
4. ↑ hyaluronic acid ( Sodium Hyaluronate ) A humectant moisturizer; proven to boost skin's moisture content, reduce inflammation, have cell-communicating abilitites & help prevent moisture loss
5. ↑ fatty alcohols ( Cetearyl alcohol ) coconut-derived emollient moisturizer, emulsifies & stabilizes emulsions; thickeners; carrying agents; slightly waxy texture
7. ↑ Stearic Acid. emulsifier; cleaning agent; stabilizes emulsions; lipophilic thickener; texturizer. Stearic acid is naturally found in skin and is used in cleansers to reduce cleansing-induced damage, aid in moisturization, and replenish with skin-natural lipids.
8. ↑ methicone. Methicone is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an antistatic, emollient moisturizing ingredient.
9. ↑ Fragrance. Fragrance in skin care is like spraying perfume on your face. Smells nice, but potentially irritating and damaging to your skin's acid mantle. Especially if these ingredients are high up on the ingredient list.