Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Caffeine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbanate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Lady’s Thistle Extract, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water/Aqua/Eau.
1. ↑ Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone. skin/hair conditioner, emulsifier, and thickener
2. ↑ Dimethicone Crosspolymer. Dimethicone Crosspolymer is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an emulsion stabilizing, hair fixing, viscosity controlling ingredient.
4. ↑ Ascorbyl Palmitate. A moisturizing vitamin C ester, fat/lipid soluble, antioxidant and preservative
5. ↑ Cyclopentasiloxane. Silicone; makes stuff easily spreadable; used as a conditioner, delivery agent, lubricant & solvent. Helps deliver other, heavier, silicones also in a product (like dimethicone)
6. ↑ Butylene Glycol. solvent; penetration enhancer; humectant moisturizer; in cleansing creams it dissolves dirt, avoids the product from drying too quickly during the removal stage & helps formulas spread better
9. ↑ preservatives ( Phenoxyethanol ) Used as a preservative or enhances the efficacy of preservatives
10. ↑ milk thistle ( Lady’s Thistle ) can be an antioxidant & anti-inflammatory, can boost sunscreen actives, but may cause allergic reactions in those with hay fever
12. ↑ Octisalate. chemical sunscreen (primarily UVB filter); emollient & water-resistant properties; oil-soluble & FDA approved; also used as a fragrance ingredient
13. ↑ Zinc Oxide. UVA + UVB sunscreen; anti-irritant, thickener, coloring agent/pigment; bulking agent
14. ↑ methicone. Methicone is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an antistatic, emollient moisturizing ingredient.
15. ↑ Caffeine. constricts the skin; may be anti-inflammatory but also irritating; a potential antioxidant (there is no independent research that caffeine helps cellulite); aids ingredients to penetrate the skin