Distilled Water, Witch Hazel, Phyto-Alexin-C, Cassia Betaglycan Extract, L-sodium PCA, L-Proline, Castor Oil Methyl Glycol, Squalene, Hyaluronic Acid, Black Currant Oil, Citrus Essential Oils, L-glutathione
1. ↑ hydrogenated castor oil ( Castor ) used as an oily base ingredient; with PEG it's a non-ionic surfactant and is used as a solubilizer for essential oils.
2. ↑ Hyaluronic Acid. A humectant moisturizer; proven to boost skin's moisture content, reduce inflammation, have cell-communicating abilitites & help prevent moisture loss
3. ↑ Black Currant. Black currant extract and oil is an antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredient
5. ↑ Proline. Proline is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an hair moisturizing, moisturizing ingredient.
6. ↑ Witch Hazel. fragrant astringent; antioxidant & anti-irritant properties (some forms can be irritating, click to read why)
8. ↑ squalane ( Squalene ) light emollient veg oil, can be antibacterial & moisturizing; might break out some people