Water (Pyrenees Orientals), Fatty Acid Glycerides and Ethoxylated Fatty Alcohols of Wheat Germ Oil, Clover Oil and Castor Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Sucrose Cocoate, DHEA-Ascorbate, Honey Enzymes, Beta-fructan, Fragrance.
1. ↑ hydrogenated castor oil ( Castor ) used as an oily base ingredient; with PEG it's a non-ionic surfactant and is used as a solubilizer for essential oils.
2. ↑ glyceryl stearate SE ( Glyceryl Stearate ) self-emulsifying emollient & thickening agent, the higher up an ingredient list it is, the thicker the formula
3. ↑ Sucrose Cocoate. Sucrose Cocoate is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an antistatic, emulsifying, moisturizing ingredient.
4. ↑ Fatty Alcohols. coconut-derived emollient moisturizer, emulsifies & stabilizes emulsions; thickeners; carrying agents; slightly waxy texture
5. ↑ fatty acids ( Fatty Acid ) fatty acids preserve the skin's appearance; maintain elasticity. Used as oily bases and emulsifiers in skincare formulas.
6. ↑ Wheat Germ. emollient oil; extract is also skin-conditioning. Extract is sometimes listed as a skin lightener (click to read more)
7. ↑ Fragrance. Fragrance in skin care is like spraying perfume on your face. Smells nice, but potentially irritating and damaging to your skin's acid mantle. Especially if these ingredients are high up on the ingredient list.