1. ↑ beta hydroxy acid ( Salicylic Acid ) induces exfoliation in oily areas of skin; oil-soluble so can penetrate pores to exfoliate inside; prevents clogged pores; mildly anti-inflammatory; higher concentrations help fade post-acne marks
2. ↑ Resorcinol. Resorcinol is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an hair coloring, that masks the scent of other ingredients in a formula aka masking ingredient.
3. ↑ Vitamin E. Antioxidant emollient & occlusive moisturizer with proven effects: protects the epidermis from early stages of ultraviolet light damage; increases the efficacy of active sunscreen ingredients; reduces the formation of free radicals upon skin exposure to UVA rays and other sources of skin stress; reduces transepidermal water loss from skin and strengthens the skin's barrier function; protects the skin barrier's oil (lipid) balance during the cleansing process; reduces the severity of sunburn; preservative (if at the end of the list)
4. ↑ soapberry ( Saponins ) plant with detergent & emollient cleansing properties, may have antifungal & antibacterial properties
5. ↑ Lecithin. Lecithin is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an antistatic, emollient moisturizing, emulsifying, moisturizing ingredient.
7. ↑ Pumpkin. A high amount of antioxidant cartenoids and vitamin E. Pumpkin seed extract & pumpkin seed oil are also a great source of essential fatty acids (including linoleic acid) and zinc. It's an excellent emollient non-fragrant plant extract.
8. ↑ Honey. Honey is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an flavouring or perfuming, humectant moisturizing ingredient.