1. ↑ Propylene Glycol. solvent; humectant; gives a product "slip"; helps "carry" other ingredients into the skin; also enhances the efficacy of preservatives; controls viscosity
2. ↑ hyaluronic acid ( Sodium Hyaluronate ) A humectant moisturizer; proven to boost skin's moisture content, reduce inflammation, have cell-communicating abilitites & help prevent moisture loss
3. ↑ preservatives ( Phenoxyethanol ) Used as a preservative or enhances the efficacy of preservatives
4. ↑ citric acid ( Sodium Citrate ) mainly used as a cleaning agent & preservative; pH adjuster; in higher concentration it's an AHA (in peels & antiaging products)
6. ↑ Allantoin. considered an effective anti-irritant; an occlusive that temporarily helps protect from chapped skin or windburn damage; softens skin & exfoliates; also a preservative
8. ↑ Carbomer. Carbomer is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an emulsion stabilizing, gelling, viscosity controlling ingredient.
10. ↑ Sorbitol. a humectant moisturizer; product thickener; similar to glycerin with a gel-like consistency; creates a slippery feel