Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Algae Extract, Natto Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA.
1. ↑ Potassium Hydroxide. AKA Lye is used in a tiny amount in skincare as a pH adjuster. Most commonly used in cleansers as a base for liquid soaps and in higher concentrations is a significant skin sensitizer.
2. ↑ alkyl acrylate crosspolymer ( Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer ) emulsifier that thickens & stabilizes formulas, makes it possible for a product to release the oils in it immediately when rubbing the product into the skin
3. ↑ Pentylene Glycol. Pentylene Glycol is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an moisturizing, solvent to dissolve things in a formula ingredient.
4. ↑ Butylene Glycol. solvent; penetration enhancer; humectant moisturizer; in cleansing creams it dissolves dirt, avoids the product from drying too quickly during the removal stage & helps formulas spread better
5. ↑ hyaluronic acid ( Sodium Hyaluronate ) A humectant moisturizer; proven to boost skin's moisture content, reduce inflammation, have cell-communicating abilitites & help prevent moisture loss
7. ↑ preservatives ( Phenoxyethanol ) Used as a preservative or enhances the efficacy of preservatives
8. ↑ Natto Gum. used as a film former to trap in moisture; may be a potent antioxidant. Polyglutamic acid is a film forming component of natto.