Aqua, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Glutathione, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
1. ↑ Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose ( ethylcellulose ) Binding agent; Emulsifier; Emulsion Stabilizer; Film-forming agent; Thickener; Viscosity Controlling
2. ↑ Butylene Glycol. solvent; penetration enhancer; humectant moisturizer; in cleansing creams it dissolves dirt, avoids the product from drying too quickly during the removal stage & helps formulas spread better
3. ↑ Hyaluronic Acid. A humectant moisturizer; proven to boost skin's moisture content, reduce inflammation, have cell-communicating abilitites & help prevent moisture loss
4. ↑ Disodium EDTA. preservative & product stabilizer; helps the topical penetration of active ingredients; chelating agent
6. ↑ preservatives ( Phenoxyethanol ) Used as a preservative or enhances the efficacy of preservatives
9. ↑ Allantoin. considered an effective anti-irritant; an occlusive that temporarily helps protect from chapped skin or windburn damage; softens skin & exfoliates; also a preservative
10. ↑ Fragrance. Fragrance in skin care is like spraying perfume on your face. Smells nice, but potentially irritating and damaging to your skin's acid mantle. Especially if these ingredients are high up on the ingredient list.