1. ↑ hyaluronic acid. A humectant moisturizer; proven to boost skin's moisture content, reduce inflammation, have cell-communicating abilitites & help prevent moisture loss
2. ↑ sodium benzoate. Sodium Benzoate is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an anti-corrosive, that masks the scent of other ingredients in a formula aka masking, preservative ingredient.
3. ↑ preservatives ( potassium sorbate ) Used as a preservative or enhances the efficacy of preservatives
4. ↑ citric acid. mainly used as a cleaning agent & preservative; pH adjuster; in higher concentration it's an AHA (in peels & antiaging products)
6. ↑ carbomer. Carbomer is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an emulsion stabilizing, gelling, viscosity controlling ingredient.
7. ↑ sorbitol. a humectant moisturizer; product thickener; similar to glycerin with a gel-like consistency; creates a slippery feel