2. ↑ glyceryl stearate SE ( glyceryl stearate ) self-emulsifying emollient & thickening agent, the higher up an ingredient list it is, the thicker the formula
3. ↑ vitamin K. Vitamin K in skin-care products is considered a cosmetic ingredient, not a pharmaceutical or drug. (If it were considered a drug, cosmetic companies would actually have to prove their marketing claims on how it may affect your skin!) A study published in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology (April 2004, page 73) examined the effect of […]
4. ↑ lactic acid. the most moisturizing of AHAs; whitening astringent; exfoliant
6. ↑ allantoin. considered an effective anti-irritant; an occlusive that temporarily helps protect from chapped skin or windburn damage; softens skin & exfoliates; also a preservative
7. ↑ microcrystalline cellulose. Microcrystalline Cellulose is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an absorbing, anti-caking, bulking aka makes a product bulkier, emulsion stabilizing, opacifying aka makes the formula less clear, solution stabilising, viscosity controlling ingredient.
8. ↑ preservatives ( potassium sorbate ) Used as a preservative or enhances the efficacy of preservatives
9. ↑ sodium benzoate. Sodium Benzoate is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an anti-corrosive, that masks the scent of other ingredients in a formula aka masking, preservative ingredient.
10. ↑ citric acid. mainly used as a cleaning agent & preservative; pH adjuster; in higher concentration it’s an AHA (in peels & antiaging products)
Searched 24,144 products for a match. Possible dupes found...