NuFACE Collagen Booster Copper Complex 1 oz
NuFACE Collagen Booster with Copper Complex stimulates collagen formulation for maximum firming and tightening of skin and restores a natural glow and suppleness to aging or lackluster skin, helping to improve and promote an even complexion.
- A must-have in every skincare regimen, this Booster works to restore the skin’s natural glow and elasticity while reducing the appearance of pore size for an even, polished look. Not to mention, the Booster is safe enough to use around the eye area, making for a perfect wrinkle-reduction eye serum.
- Contains key ingredients, such as Hydrocotyl and Coneflower Extract that improve and maintain suppleness by increasing skin firmness and density. Copper plays an essential role within the fibroblasts to promote healing, making the Collagen Booster a must-have for pre and post-surgery.
- Contains no dyes; the blue hue is a property of the copper complex.
Apply evenly over the entire face, neck and decollete area. Tap into the skin with fingertips. May be used around the eye and mouth areas. Use before NuFACE treatment. When layering, use Booster after serum.
- Note: Do not use in combination with the NuFACE Lifter serum.
Water (Aqua), Lecithin, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Beta-Sitosterol, Linolenic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Ascorbate, Mannitol, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Panthenol, Yeast Polysaccharides, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Decarboxy Carnosine HCL, Copper PCA, Disodium EDTA
1. ↑ cleansing/lathering OR emulsifying agents ( Hexylene Glycol ) depending on the product, this ingredient cleanses; emulsifies; lathers; makes products foamy/creamy & spread better
2. ↑ Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder. Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an moisturizing ingredient.
3. ↑ Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline. Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an antistatic, hair moisturizing, moisturizing ingredient.
5. ↑ yeast – beta glucans ( Yeast Polysaccharides ) As a skin-care ingredient yeast has potential as an antioxidant, but there are no independent studies confirming it; said to be a humectant moisturizer that brightens, fades sunspots and age spots, evens skin tone, controls cell turnover and oiliness.
7. ↑ Beta-Sitosterol. Topically, it is considered a good moisturizing and anti-inflammatory ingredient. It's like a fatty acid and structurally similar to cholesterol.
8. ↑ Butylene Glycol. solvent; penetration enhancer; humectant moisturizer; in cleansing creams it dissolves dirt, avoids the product from drying too quickly during the removal stage & helps formulas spread better
9. ↑ Triethanolamine. Triethanolamine is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an pH buffering, emulsifying, that masks the scent of other ingredients in a formula aka masking, cleansing surfactant ingredient.
10. ↑ Caprylyl Glycol. An alcohol, derived from a plant which is used as an emollient and coconut derived preservative.
11. ↑ Linolenic Acid. helps improve many skin concerns, including eczema, psoriasis, acne, and non-melanoma skin cancers; can help repair skin's barrier function and reduce pro-inflammatory substances that would otherwise cause damage. It is believed to communicate with cells that comprise skin's immune system, as evidenced by research showing that topical linolenic (and similar) fatty acids improve wound healing
12. ↑ preservatives ( Phenoxyethanol ) Used as a preservative or enhances the efficacy of preservatives
13. ↑ Disodium EDTA. preservative & product stabilizer; helps the topical penetration of active ingredients; chelating agent
15. ↑ Copper PCA. Copper Pca is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an humectant moisturizing ingredient.
16. ↑ Vitamin E ( Tocopherol ) Antioxidant emollient & occlusive moisturizer with proven effects: protects the epidermis from early stages of ultraviolet light damage; increases the efficacy of active sunscreen ingredients; reduces the formation of free radicals upon skin exposure to UVA rays and other sources of skin stress; reduces transepidermal water loss from skin and strengthens the skin's barrier function; protects the skin barrier's oil (lipid) balance during the cleansing process; reduces the severity of sunburn; preservative (if at the end of the list)
17. ↑ Vitamin C ( Sodium Ascorbate ) an antioxidant proven to give you photoprotection by preventing oxidation & inflammation; boosts collagen production; can lighten hyperpigmentation if the concentration is high enough; also used as pH adjuster/buffering agent; fragrance ingredient
18. ↑ Collagen. humectant moisturizer; film-former; has never been shown to have a direct effect on producing or building collagen in skin
21. ↑ Lecithin. Lecithin is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an antistatic, emollient moisturizing, emulsifying, moisturizing ingredient.
22. ↑ Carbomer. Carbomer is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an emulsion stabilizing, gelling, viscosity controlling ingredient.
24. ↑ sugar ( Mannitol ) humectant moisturizer; often used as a preservative substitute for glycerin