Water, Dibutyl Adipate, Alcohol Denat, Undecylcrylene Dimethicone, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, C30-38 Olefin/Isopropyl Maleate/Ma Copolymer, Ascorbyl Linoleate, Glutathione, Saffloweroyl Cysteine, Safflower Glyceride, Superoxide Dismutase, Myristoyl Hexapeptide-5, Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract, Acetyl Carboxymethyl Cocoyl Glycine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Resveratrol, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Safflower Seed Oil, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Leaf Cell Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.
1. ↑ C30-38 Olefin/Isopropyl Maleate/Ma Copolymer. C30-38 Olefin/Isopropyl Maleate/Ma Copolymer is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an emulsifying, cleansing surfactant, viscosity controlling ingredient.
2. ↑ Sorbitan Stearate. Sorbitan Stearate is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an emulsifying ingredient.
3. ↑ alkyl acrylate crosspolymer ( Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer ) emulsifier that thickens & stabilizes formulas, makes it possible for a product to release the oils in it immediately when rubbing the product into the skin
4. ↑ green tea – polyphenols ( Camellia Sinensis ) proven antioxidant, anti-inflammatory; can prevent collagen breakdown & reduce UV damage to skin. It is generally accepted that 5% green tea extract or polyphenols in the 90% range is an effective concentration in skincare products to produce these effects.
6. ↑ Safflower Glyceride. Safflower Glyceride is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an emollient moisturizing, emulsifying, cleansing surfactant ingredient.
8. ↑ date fruit extract ( Phoenix Dactylifera ) Date fruit extract, Phoenix Dactylifera in particular is an emollient antioxidant with skin smoothing properties. Early research suggests that applying a cream containing 5% date palm seed extract around the eyes for 5 weeks reduces the depth and improves the appearance of wrinkles. However, there is insufficient evidence to support this claim.
10. ↑ safflower oil ( Safflower Seed Oil ) an emollient oil high in primarily linolenic acid (omega 3); great for dry skins
11. ↑ Disodium Edta. preservative & product stabilizer; helps the topical penetration of active ingredients; chelating agent
12. ↑ Chlorphenesin. Chlorphenesin is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an antimicrobial, preservative ingredient.
13. ↑ Benzophenone ( Oxybenzone ) UV sunscreen & frangrance masking agent. Helps prevent deterioration of fragrance/color that might be affected by UV rays found in daylight. May produce hives & contact sensitivity. In sunscreens they may cause immediate hives as well as other photoallergic reactions. Also may cause face & neck rashes when in shampoo.
14. ↑ preservatives ( Ethylhexylglycerin,Phenoxyethanol ) Used as a preservative or enhances the efficacy of preservatives
15. ↑ Maltodextrin. binding agent; may increase anti-aging properties of other ingredients when used together; anti-irritant
17. ↑ Octocrylene. Octocrylene is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an UV absorber, UV filtering ingredient.
18. ↑ Amino Acids ( Cysteine ) Widely used in moisturizers and emollients because they are thought to help penetrate the skin; have water-binding, antioxidant and wound-healing abilities
20. ↑ Octisalate. chemical sunscreen (primarily UVB filter); emollient & water-resistant properties; oil-soluble & FDA approved; also used as a fragrance ingredient
22. ↑ Homosalate. sunscreen that provides UVB protection but its UVA range is very narrow so it's combined with other sunscreens
23. ↑ Vitamin E ( Tocopherol,Tocopheryl ) Antioxidant emollient & occlusive moisturizer with proven effects: protects the epidermis from early stages of ultraviolet light damage; increases the efficacy of active sunscreen ingredients; reduces the formation of free radicals upon skin exposure to UVA rays and other sources of skin stress; reduces transepidermal water loss from skin and strengthens the skin's barrier function; protects the skin barrier's oil (lipid) balance during the cleansing process; reduces the severity of sunburn; preservative (if at the end of the list)
24. ↑ methicone. Methicone is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an antistatic, emollient moisturizing ingredient.
25. ↑ thickener ( Xanthan Gum ) thickens/stabilizes the product; generally, the more thickening agents used in formulating a cream, for example, may enhance its stability, but can also cause difficulty in spreading.
27. ↑ alcohols ( Alcohol Denat ) antiseptic solvent; dissolves oil; can be irritating & drying; sometimes used as a preservative
29. ↑ Glycine. Glycine is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an antistatic, pH buffering, hair moisturizing, moisturizing ingredient.
30. ↑ retinol ( Retinyl Palmitate ) Proven antioxidant anti-wrinkle treatment; induces collagen synthesis, increases skin elasticity, smoother skin & skin lightening effects; treats hyperpigmentation
31. ↑ algae ( Haematococcus Pluvialis ) marine compounds are emollient antioxidants; some claim to brighten skin; some are simply skin conditioners, known to be highly comedogenic, thickeners/emulsifiers in a product