Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dihydroxyacetone, Caprylyl Methicone, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Erythrulose, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl, Taurate Copolymer, Fragrance, Cetyl Phosphate, Sorbitan Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium, Polyacrylate Starch, Sodium PCA, Stearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Benzoate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Glycolic Acid, Disodium EDTA, o-Cymen-5-ol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus, Sunflower Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Ubiquinone
1. ↑ Sorbitan Stearate. Sorbitan Stearate is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an emulsifying ingredient.
2. ↑ cleansing/lathering OR emulsifying agents ( Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate ) depending on the product, this ingredient cleanses; emulsifies; lathers; makes products foamy/creamy & spread better
3. ↑ green tea – polyphenols ( Camellia Sinensis ) proven antioxidant, anti-inflammatory; can prevent collagen breakdown & reduce UV damage to skin. It is generally accepted that 5% green tea extract or polyphenols in the 90% range is an effective concentration in skincare products to produce these effects.
4. ↑ Isononyl Isononanoate. Isononyl Isononanoate is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an antistatic, emollient moisturizing ingredient.
5. ↑ Cetearyl Glucoside. a blend of cetearyl alcohol and glucose that functions as an emulsifier and surfactant
6. ↑ propylene glycol ( Propanediol ) solvent; humectant; gives a product "slip"; helps "carry" other ingredients into the skin; also enhances the efficacy of preservatives; controls viscosity
7. ↑ Dihydroxyacetone. Dihydroxyacetone is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an reducing, moisturizing, tanning ingredient.
8. ↑ Sunless tanners ( Erythrulose ) Sunless tanner ingredient; used to darken the skin by chemical reaction
9. ↑ Sodium Benzoate. Sodium Benzoate is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an anti-corrosive, that masks the scent of other ingredients in a formula aka masking, preservative ingredient.
10. ↑ Cetyl Phosphate. Cetyl Phosphate is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an emulsifying, cleansing surfactant ingredient.
11. ↑ fatty alcohols ( Cetearyl Alcohol,Stearyl Alcohol,Ceteareth-20 ) coconut-derived emollient moisturizer, emulsifies & stabilizes emulsions; thickeners; carrying agents; slightly waxy texture
12. ↑ Disodium EDTA. preservative & product stabilizer; helps the topical penetration of active ingredients; chelating agent
13. ↑ Glycolic Acid. Proven to reduce fine lines & wrinkles; hyperpigmentation; smooths, exfoliates & thickens skin; increases skin hydration & elasticity; good melasma treatment
14. ↑ sunflower oil ( Helianthus Annuus,Sunflower Seed Oil ) Occlusive, emollient skin-friendly oil; can improve skin healing, due to linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid. Moisturizing, especially for dry skin & reduces inflammation & repairs skin's barrier. Combined with PEG- esters it's an emulsifier.
15. ↑ preservatives ( Phenoxyethanol,o-Cymen-5-ol ) Used as a preservative or enhances the efficacy of preservatives
16. ↑ Octocrylene. Octocrylene is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an UV absorber, UV filtering ingredient.
17. ↑ Octisalate. chemical sunscreen (primarily UVB filter); emollient & water-resistant properties; oil-soluble & FDA approved; also used as a fragrance ingredient
20. ↑ Homosalate. sunscreen that provides UVB protection but its UVA range is very narrow so it's combined with other sunscreens
21. ↑ Vitamin E ( Tocopheryl ) Antioxidant emollient & occlusive moisturizer with proven effects: protects the epidermis from early stages of ultraviolet light damage; increases the efficacy of active sunscreen ingredients; reduces the formation of free radicals upon skin exposure to UVA rays and other sources of skin stress; reduces transepidermal water loss from skin and strengthens the skin's barrier function; protects the skin barrier's oil (lipid) balance during the cleansing process; reduces the severity of sunburn; preservative (if at the end of the list)
22. ↑ Ubiquinone. Ubiquinone is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an antioxidant, moisturizing ingredient.
23. ↑ Methicone. Methicone is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an antistatic, emollient moisturizing ingredient.
24. ↑ thickener ( Xanthan Gum ) thickens/stabilizes the product; generally, the more thickening agents used in formulating a cream, for example, may enhance its stability, but can also cause difficulty in spreading.
25. ↑ Fragrance. Fragrance in skin care is like spraying perfume on your face. Smells nice, but potentially irritating and damaging to your skin's acid mantle. Especially if these ingredients are high up on the ingredient list.