White Tea, Pomegranate Oil, Vitamin E (A-Tocopherol), Chamomile And Lavender Wax, Rosemary extract, Oregano extract, Thyme extract, Grapefruit Seed extract, Golden Seal extract And Cinnamon
1. ↑ green tea – polyphenols ( White Tea ) proven antioxidant, anti-inflammatory; can prevent collagen breakdown & reduce UV damage to skin. It is generally accepted that 5% green tea extract or polyphenols in the 90% range is an effective concentration in skincare products to produce these effects.
2. ↑ pomegranate extract ( Pomegranate ) astringent; strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory & antiproliferative properties
3. ↑ Titanium Dioxide. A broad-spectrum SPF sunscreen; sometimes used as a pigment & for its opacity
4. ↑ Rosemary extract. antimicrobial antioxidant with a calming effect; but its fragrant components can cause irritation if present in large amounts. If listed at the end of the ingredient list, it's likely added in a small amount.
5. ↑ Thyme extract. antioxidant fragrant skin-conditioner, can be irritating. One study showed in vitro that this is a more effective anti-bacterial than benzoyl peroxide on P. acnes bacteria
6. ↑ preservatives ( Grapefruit Seed extract ) Used as a preservative or enhances the efficacy of preservatives
7. ↑ gold extract ( Gold ) Gold is a well-known irritant and skin sensitizer, especially on the eyelids and rest of the face. Gold won the title of Allergen of the Year in 2001 from The American Contact Dermatitis Society. Claims of gold helping to create electric charges in skin to trigger wrinkle repair have not been proven in any scientific study.
8. ↑ Zinc Oxide. UVA + UVB sunscreen; anti-irritant, thickener, coloring agent/pigment; bulking agent
9. ↑ Vitamin E ( Tocopherol ) Antioxidant emollient & occlusive moisturizer with proven effects: protects the epidermis from early stages of ultraviolet light damage; increases the efficacy of active sunscreen ingredients; reduces the formation of free radicals upon skin exposure to UVA rays and other sources of skin stress; reduces transepidermal water loss from skin and strengthens the skin's barrier function; protects the skin barrier's oil (lipid) balance during the cleansing process; reduces the severity of sunburn; preservative (if at the end of the list)