1. ↑ Dimethicone Crosspolymer. Dimethicone Crosspolymer is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an emulsion stabilizing, hair fixing, viscosity controlling ingredient.
2. ↑ Diisopropyl Sebacate. Diisopropyl Sebacate is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an emollient moisturizing, a substance added to plastics or other materials to make them more pliable or softer, moisturizing, solvent to dissolve things in a formula ingredient.
3. ↑ Silica Silylate. Silica Silylate is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an anti-caking, anti-foaming, bulking aka makes a product bulkier, emollient moisturizing, emulsion stabilizing, moisturizing, viscosity controlling ingredient.
4. ↑ Benzophenone ( Oxybenzone ) UV sunscreen & frangrance masking agent. Helps prevent deterioration of fragrance/color that might be affected by UV rays found in daylight. May produce hives & contact sensitivity. In sunscreens they may cause immediate hives as well as other photoallergic reactions. Also may cause face & neck rashes when in shampoo.
5. ↑ Octocrylene. Octocrylene is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an UV absorber, UV filtering ingredient.
6. ↑ Octisalate. chemical sunscreen (primarily UVB filter); emollient & water-resistant properties; oil-soluble & FDA approved; also used as a fragrance ingredient
8. ↑ Homosalate. sunscreen that provides UVB protection but its UVA range is very narrow so it's combined with other sunscreens
9. ↑ methicone. Methicone is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an antistatic, emollient moisturizing ingredient.
10. ↑ silicone ( Trimethylsiloxysilicate ) gives skin a nice "slip", film-formers; can "carry" other active ingredients; may clog pores for some (depending on the silicones properties); some are water-soluble, some not; anti-foaming; skin protectant