Other Ingredients Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Micrococcus Lysate, Plankton Extract, L-ergothioneine, Dimethicone, Glycereth-26, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Oleth-3 Phosphate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Lecithin, Polyether-1, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
1. ↑ Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer. a gelling agent that thickens, emulsifies, and stabilizes products and solutions. It is very easy to use in liquid form and provides a sensation of freshness followed by a melting effect on contact with the skin
2. ↑ cleansing/lathering OR emulsifying agents ( Oleth ) depending on the product, this ingredient cleanses; emulsifies; lathers; makes products foamy/creamy & spread better
3. ↑ PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether. Peg-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an emulsifying, cleansing surfactant ingredient.
4. ↑ Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate. A widely used preservative that prevents fungal growth in products, it can (rarely) cause sensitizing reactions in some people
8. ↑ Cetearyl Glucoside. a blend of cetearyl alcohol and glucose that functions as an emulsifier and surfactant
9. ↑ Ascorbyl Palmitate. A moisturizing vitamin C ester, fat/lipid soluble, antioxidant and preservative
10. ↑ Cyclopentasiloxane. Silicone; makes stuff easily spreadable; used as a conditioner, delivery agent, lubricant & solvent. Helps deliver other, heavier, silicones also in a product (like dimethicone)
11. ↑ mushroom extract ( ergothioneine ) emollient; humectant; skin protectant; antioxidant but no research backing up other claims
12. ↑ Plankton Extract. Plankton Extract is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an moisturizing ingredient.
13. ↑ hyaluronic acid ( Sodium Hyaluronate ) A humectant moisturizer; proven to boost skin's moisture content, reduce inflammation, have cell-communicating abilitites & help prevent moisture loss
14. ↑ Butylene Glycol. solvent; penetration enhancer; humectant moisturizer; in cleansing creams it dissolves dirt, avoids the product from drying too quickly during the removal stage & helps formulas spread better
17. ↑ preservatives ( Phenoxyethanol ) Used as a preservative or enhances the efficacy of preservatives
19. ↑ Citric Acid. mainly used as a cleaning agent & preservative; pH adjuster; in higher concentration it's an AHA (in peels & antiaging products)
20. ↑ Octisalate. chemical sunscreen (primarily UVB filter); emollient & water-resistant properties; oil-soluble & FDA approved; also used as a fragrance ingredient
21. ↑ Zinc Oxide. UVA + UVB sunscreen; anti-irritant, thickener, coloring agent/pigment; bulking agent
22. ↑ Vitamin E ( Tocopheryl ) Antioxidant emollient & occlusive moisturizer with proven effects: protects the epidermis from early stages of ultraviolet light damage; increases the efficacy of active sunscreen ingredients; reduces the formation of free radicals upon skin exposure to UVA rays and other sources of skin stress; reduces transepidermal water loss from skin and strengthens the skin's barrier function; protects the skin barrier's oil (lipid) balance during the cleansing process; reduces the severity of sunburn; preservative (if at the end of the list)
23. ↑ methicone. Methicone is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an antistatic, emollient moisturizing ingredient.
25. ↑ Allantoin. considered an effective anti-irritant; an occlusive that temporarily helps protect from chapped skin or windburn damage; softens skin & exfoliates; also a preservative
26. ↑ Vitamin C. an antioxidant proven to give you photoprotection by preventing oxidation & inflammation; boosts collagen production; can lighten hyperpigmentation if the concentration is high enough; also used as pH adjuster/buffering agent; fragrance ingredient
27. ↑ Lecithin. Lecithin is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an antistatic, emollient moisturizing, emulsifying, moisturizing ingredient.