Water (Aqua/Eau), Myristyl Nicotinate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Glycereth-26, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Panthenol, Mango Butter, Lycium.
1. ↑ Dicaprylyl Carbonate. Dicaprylyl carbonate is fast-spreading, plant or animal derived emollient that significantly improves the sensory performance of the cosmetic formulation, therefore often used as a silicone oil alternative. It smooths the skin, leaving a velvety sensation without feeling slick or greasy. It also helps other ingredients penetrate skin better.
2. ↑ Benzophenone ( Oxybenzone ) UV sunscreen & frangrance masking agent. Helps prevent deterioration of fragrance/color that might be affected by UV rays found in daylight. May produce hives & contact sensitivity. In sunscreens they may cause immediate hives as well as other photoallergic reactions. Also may cause face & neck rashes when in shampoo.
4. ↑ niacinamide ( Myristyl Nicotinate ) Proven healing antioxidant; stimulates collagen; some UV protection; reduces hyperpigmentation; anti-inflammatory; anti-acne; anti-rosacea
5. ↑ Octocrylene. Octocrylene is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an UV absorber, UV filtering ingredient.
6. ↑ Octisalate. chemical sunscreen (primarily UVB filter); emollient & water-resistant properties; oil-soluble & FDA approved; also used as a fragrance ingredient
7. ↑ Homosalate. sunscreen that provides UVB protection but its UVA range is very narrow so it's combined with other sunscreens
9. ↑ methicone. Methicone is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an antistatic, emollient moisturizing ingredient.
13. ↑ Nylon-12. Nylon-12 is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an bulking aka makes a product bulkier, opacifying aka makes the formula less clear, viscosity controlling ingredient.