1. ↑ cleansing/lathering OR emulsifying agents ( Oleth ) depending on the product, this ingredient cleanses; emulsifies; lathers; makes products foamy/creamy & spread better
2. ↑ Propylene Glycol. solvent; humectant; gives a product "slip"; helps "carry" other ingredients into the skin; also enhances the efficacy of preservatives; controls viscosity
3. ↑ preservatives ( Methylparabe ) Used as a preservative or enhances the efficacy of preservatives
4. ↑ Disodium EDTA. preservative & product stabilizer; helps the topical penetration of active ingredients; chelating agent
5. ↑ SD Alcohol 40. Sd Alcohol 40 is used in skincare and cosmetics as a/an astringent, solvent to dissolve things in a formula, viscosity controlling ingredient.
8. ↑ Allantoin. considered an effective anti-irritant; an occlusive that temporarily helps protect from chapped skin or windburn damage; softens skin & exfoliates; also a preservative